- It is located 25 KM towards South from District head quarters Ariyalur
- It is a Taluk head quarter
- Vadugapalayam ( 3 KM ) , Villupankurichi ( 4 KM ) , Annimangalam ( 4 KM ) , Keelakolathur ( 5 KM ) , Sullangudi ( 6 KM ) are the nearby Villages
- Thirumanur is surrounded by Thiruvaiyaru Taluk towards South , Thanjavur Taluk towards South , Papanasam Taluk towards East , Pullambadi Taluk towards west
- Thanjavur , Nanjikottai , Lalgudi , Perambalur are the nearby Cities
- This Place is in the border of the Ariyalur District and Thanjavur District
- Thanjavur District Thiruvaiyaru is South towards this place
- Demographics of Thirumanur Tamil is the Local Language here.
Thirumanur is a Taluk in Ariyalur District of Tamil Nadu State, India. Thirumanur Taluk Head Quarters is Thirumanor town . It is located 21 KM towards South from District head quarters Ariyalur. 309 KM from State capital Chennai towards North.
Thirumanur Taluk is bounded by by Thiruvaiyaru Taluk towards South , Papanasam Taluk towards East , Pullambadi Taluk towards west , Ariyalur Taluk towards North . Thanjavur City , Nanjikottai City , Lalgudi City , Perambalur City are the nearby Cities
It is in the 41 m elevation(altitude). This Place is in the border of the Ariyalur District and Thanjavur District. Thanjavur District Thiruvaiyaru is South towards this place.
Thanjavur , Swamimalai , Darasuram , Kumbakonam (Coombaconum) , Tiruchy (Tiruchirappalli) are the near by Important tourist destinations to see.