Birla Water Falls is 2km from Valparai. Situated in sholayar estate surrounded by tea fields. Watching the water fall in the mid green tea fields is a pleasant view for eyes. Falls is situated within Sholayar Estate of Ms.Jayshree Tea Industries Ltd, (Birla group) just 2 kms away from Valparai. Tamil Nadu is a place which is gifted with ample natural beauty and provides ideal locales, abundant pleasures and excellent holidays.
Birla Water falls originates from the Valparai hill ranges. And it proves an excellent place with astounding natural flora and fauna all around. The water originates from the springs in the Grass Hills and it forms the perennial Nadumalai River which flows through Valparai. Bathing in the falls is strictly prohibited as it provides drinking water to the surrounding region.
- Chinnakallar Falls: Chinnakalar is the second highest rain fall area in India. With a wet and misty environment accompanied by lush green and dense forests compounded with tall majestic trees along side of the roads Chinnakalar a pleasurable to tourists attraction . There is a falls in Chinnakallar which sounds like a roaring lion situated at a distance of 15kms from Valparai.
- Iraichal parai falls: 8 kms from Valparai near the Balaji temple. The water originates from the springs in the Grass Hills and it forms the perennial Nadumalai River which flows through Valparai.
- Congreve falls: It is situated on the way to Pollachi to Valparai, the 28th hair pin bend. This falls is situated within Nadumalai Estate of M/s. Peria Karamalai Tea & Produce Co. Ltd. which is very near to Valparai Town.
- Rhythm Falls: Rhythm falls is about 30 km from Sholaiyar and 5 km ahead of Athirampally falls. Water droplets from the falls scattering on adjoining road gives an excitement show. Rhythm falls is about 30 Km from Sholaiyar and it is 5 Km ahead of Athirampally falls.
- Monkey Falls: This waterfall originates from the Valparai hill ranges with astounding natural flora and fauna all around the Monkey Falls attracts many visitors who throng this place during weekends and public holidays. It lies on the foothill of Valparai. It is about 5 km from Aliyar.