Photo Credit : feng zhong
Tamilnadu Tour Package 8 Days 7 Nights
Tamilnadu package 7 nights 8 days are set amidst a backdrop of long meandering coastlines, densely forested mountains that present breathtaking scenic beauty. Travel to this place to explore this rich ancient civilization reflected in temple compounds, detailed rock carvings, the classical music and dance forms. Tamil Nadu travel packages are popular amongst pilgrims who visit Pondicherry, Thanjavur, Rameswaram, Kanyakumari, Madurai, Kodaikanal, Trichy (Thiruchirapally) among others. They outnumber tourists visiting on Tamil Nadu Holiday Packages by majority. Welcome To Tamilnadu
Day 1 : Arrival at Chennai & Proceed to PondicherryDay 2 : Pondicherry to ThanjavurDay 3 : Thanjavur to RameswaramDay 4 : Rameswaram to KanyakumariDay 5 : Kanyakumari to MaduraiDay 6 : Madurai to KodaikanalDay 7 : Kodaikanal to Trichy(Thiruchirapally)Day 8 : Chennai Drop
Team Yatramantra welcomes you to the land of Tamils, which is a state in Southern India known for its temples and architecture, food, movies and classical Indian dance and Carnatic music.! Our representative will meet you at the Airport/Railway Station. Your journey to explore Tamilnadu begins here. Departure to Pondicherry (162 Krns / 3.5 hrs) visit Aurobindo Ashram, Ganesh Mandir, Beach. After lunch proceed to Pitchavaram (1 6 Krns ) a place of rare scenic beauty with its serene Back waters and then proceed to Chidambaram (55 Kms/ 1hrs) visit Lord Nataraja Temple, The cosmic dancer (Lord Siva). Night Stay at Hotel in Pondicherry.
After breakfast, proceed to Thanjavur (130 Kms) enroute visit Vaitheeswaran Kovil, an ancient temple dedicated to Shiva. It is said that Angarakan Mars. Visit Nagore (Nagore Dargah), Velankanni (Roman Catholic Church). Upon arrival at Thanjavur, check into hotel. Evening visit the famous BrihadeshwaraTemple (built by Chola Kings). Here you can see Giant Nandi carved in a single stone, which is considered to be the second largest in India. Night Stay At Hotel in Thanjavur.
After breakfast,proceed to Rameswaram (235 Kms/5 Hrs).visit Ramanathaswamy temple, take bath in 22 holy wells and visit Pamban bridge. Overnight stay at Rameshwaram.
After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari (395 Kms / 7.5 hrs) the land’s end of India, is a meeting point of the great three seas – The Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean. The glory of Kanyakumari is its sunset and sunrise. Visit Vivekananda Rock. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Morning enjoy sunrise at Kanyakumari. After breakfast, proceed to Suchindram and visit Thanumalayan Temple which is unique as it is dedicated to Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma. After lunch, proceed to Madurai. (1 72 Krns / 4 hrs). Upon arrival, check into hotel. Evening visit the famous MeenakshiTemple. Overnight Stay at Madurai.
Morning you may revisit Meenakshi Temple. After breakfast, visit Thirumalai Nayak Mahal and later proceed to Kodaikanal(95 Krns / 4 hrs). Upon arrival, check into hotel. Kodaikanal is one of India’s most beautiful charming hill station. Evening at leisure. Over night stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, visit Shenbaganure Museum, Coaker’s walk, Telescope house and Kodai Lake. Evening proceed to Trichy (195 Kms / 5 hrs) Upon arrival check into hotel.
Trichy is also known as “Rock City” situated on the banks of River Cauveri. After breakfast, visit Rock Fort temple and then proceed to Srirangam (7 Kms) visit Sri Ranganathan Swamy temple-tallest temple in India. Later proceed to Chennai (320 Kms / 7 hrs) and transfer to Chennai Airport/ Railway station for onward journey. assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)