Photo Credit : Marina Di Guardo
Tamilnadu Tour Package 7 Days 6 Nights
Tamil Nadu tours are set amidst a backdrop of long meandering coastlines, densely forested mountains that present breathtaking scenic beauty. Travel to this place to explore this rich ancient civilization reflected in temple compounds, detailed rock carvings, the classical music and dance forms. Tamil Nadu travel packages are popular amongst pilgrims who visit Madurai, Kodaikanal, Rameswaram and Kanyakumari among others. They outnumber tourists visiting on Tamil Nadu Holiday Packages by majority. The nature reserves are important part of Tamil Nadu and if you are lucky, you can even spot a tiger here. Elephants are common here too. Wildlife lovers will therefore have a gala time on Tamil Nadu Tour. Welcome To Tamilnadu
Day 1 : Madurai To KodaikanalDay 2 : Day Out In KodaikanalDay 3 : Kodaikanal To MaduraiDay 4 : Madurai To RameswaramDay 5 : Rameswaram To KanyakumariDay 6 : Kanyakumari To Kovalam(Kerala)Day 7 : Drop at Trivandrum
Team Yatramantra welcomes you with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place Airport / Railway Station and you are taken from Madurai, Which is the third largest city and is located on the banks of River Vaigai to Kodaikanal ( 120 Kms. / 3 Hrs ). It has been a major settlement for two millennia and is one of the oldest incessantly inhabited cities in the world. Transfer to hotel. Local visits – Silver Cascade, Brayan Park, Pillar Rock, Kurinji Andavar Temple. Leisure in the evening. Overnight Stay is at hotel.
After breakfast, You will be taken to explore your day in Kodaikanal – “The Princess Of Hill stations”. You will have local visits Like Dolphin Nose, Golf Court, Suicide Point, Shenbanur museum, coaker’s walk, Telescope House and Evening Enjoy Boating in Kodai Lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
On your 3rd day of tour after breakfast, departure to Madurai from The Princess of Hill Stations and transfer to hotel – You will have Local visits to Gandhi Museum, Thirumalaqi Nayakar Mahal. evening visit Madurai Meenakshi temple. In the evening we get back to hotel.
On your day 4th of your tour After the breakfast, We will proceed to Rameswaram – one of the holiest places in India to Hindus which It is situated in the Gulf of Mannar, at the very tip of the Indian peninsula and is connected to mainland India by the Pamban Bridge ( 185 Kms. / 4.5 hrs ). According to legend, this is the place from where the Hindu god Rama built a bridge, across the sea to Lanka to rescue his wife Sita from Ravana. There you will be taken to visit Ramanathaswamy Temple which is closely associated with the life of Rama. You can take bath in 22 Holy wells and also you can visit Pamban Bridge.Overnight stay at hotel
After the breakfast, We will proceed to Kanyakumari – referred to as Cape Comorin earlieris located at the southernmost tip of India ( 395 Kms / 7.5 Hrs ). It is the geographical end of the mainland. Enroute visit to thiruchendur ( Subramanya Swamy temple ). Kanyakumari the end land area of india, which is the meeting point of the great three oceans ( The Arabian Sea, Bay Of Bengal and Indian Ocean ). The glory of Kanyakumari is the “Sunrise & Sunset”. Also, Visit Vivekananda Rock. Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast, departure to Trivandrum – ( 80 Kms. / 2 Hrs ). Transfer to hotel and yo will have local visits like Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery, Shri Anandha Padmanabhaswami Temple. Evening have a fun in Kovalam Beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After the breakfast its time to bid farewell drive to Trivandrum Airport, We will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)