Thirupathi package 2 nights 3 days – If you want to explore the historic, religious and cultural side of Indian all in one go, then Tirupati is the destination to visit. Tirupati is one of the most popular temple towns situated in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. It is visited mainly by pilgrims as it houses the well known Sri Venkateshwara Temple, known for its elaborate Dravidian-style architecture and gold-plated cupola.
Along with this, explorers and history lovers from across the globe come here to get a whiff of lost time and spend some quiet moments in one of the quaint temples. The best time to visit this town is during winter, when the weather is pleasant and rains are at bay. Besides visiting intricately carved temples, you may also unwind in the lush countryside, laced with pretty hills and numerous waterfalls. One of the top tourist destinations here is the 25-foot, pre-Jurassic stone arch.
Day 1 : Chennai to Thirupathi
Day 2 : Day out in Thirupathi
- Welcome to the First day of Thirupathi Package 2 nights 3 days.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to one of the most popular temple towns situated in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place airport / railway station and you are taken from chennai to thirupathi.
- On arrival check into the hotel. After fresh-n-up time for relaxation.
- Evening visit to Thirupathi Balaji temple. Pooja & darshan at balaji temple.
- Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Freshen your Second day in Thirupathi Package 2 nights 3 days.
- Morning at leisure. After breakfast full day temple tour of thirupathi, visit seegra darshan at Thirupathi Balaji temple. After darshan we will visit the Thiruchanur temple, Which is the abode of Shri Padmavathi who was the consort of Lord Balaji.
- Later proceed to visit Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram also visit Kapila Theertham, a temple dedicated to lord shiva with beautiful waterfalls in the background.
- Evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Inspirit your Third day in Thirupathi Package 2 nights 3 days.
- Morning at leisure. it’s time to bid farewell drive to Chennai Airport/Railway station, we will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)