Tamilnadu Tour Package 2 nights 3 days to Yercaud, which is a hill station situated on the Shevaroy Hills of the Eastern Ghats in the northern part of Indian state of Tamil Nadu and experiences very pleasant climate. Yercaud hill area is called the Shevaroy Hills. Yercaud is famous for oranges and coffee plantations The main crop grown in Yercaud is coffee, but fruits like guava and jackfruit and spices like black pepper, cardamom are also grown as plantation crops. The wildlife in Yercaud comprises of bison, deer, foxes, mongooses, squirrels, snakes and birds like kites, swallows, bulbuls and sparrows. The greatest attraction in Yercaud is the big natural lake or the Emerald Lake. The lake with its wonderful hilly surroundings and a well maintained garden on its banks is a feast for the eyes of any traveller.
Day 1 : Coimbatore to Yercaud
Day 2 : Day out in Yercaud
- Welcome to the First day of Tamilnadu Tour Package.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place airport / railway station and you are taken from Coimbatore to Yercaud.
- On arrival check into the hotel. Evening free for leisure or relaxation.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Relish your Second day in Tamilnadu Tour Package.
- After breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Yercaud covering Emerald lake, Botanical garden, Kiliyur falls, lady’s seat, Pagoda point, Shevaroy temple, Local town, Anna park, Arthur’s seat, Silk farm, Rose garden, Bears cave & Bears hill etc.
- The Yercaud boat house provides an ample opportunity to enjoy the scenic beauty of the hilly terrain through boat riding which one shouldn’t miss when visiing Yercaud.
- You can also do “Dirt Biking” in a place close to Grange Resorts. It is around 4 kms from the lake.
- Evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Overnight stay at Hotel
- Inspirit your Third day in Tamilnadu Tour Package 2 nights 3 days.
- Morning, it’s time to bid farewell drive to Coimbatore Airport/Railway station, we will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)