Photo Credit : prashanth Nallathamby
Tamilnadu Tour Package 6 Days 5 Nights.
Tamilnadu Package 6 Days 5 Nights With us, you can see the incredible temples and historic statues of Thanjavur, Rameswaram, Kanyakumari, Madurai. Whether you want to relax by the sea or see amazing architecture else be close to nature or eat spicy food, Yatramantra’s Tamil Nadu tours are perfect. During your Tamil Nadu holidays, we recommend visiting the Pancha Rathas, Cave Temples, Shore Temple and the Descent of the Ganges bas-relief in Mahabalipuram. Welcome to Tamilnadu.
Day 1 : Arrival at ChennaiDay 2 : Chennai to ThanjavurDay 3 : Thanjavur to RameswaramDay 4 : Rameswaram to KanyakumariDay 5 : Kanyakumari To MaduraiDay 6 : Drop at Chennai
Team Yatramantra welcomes you to see the incredible temples and historic statues with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon proceed on a sightseeing tour of the city, visiting Kapaleshwar temple, Fort St.George, Government Museum and Marina beach.Overnight Stay at Hotel
After breakfast, proceed to Tanjore(325 Kms / 7 Hrs), the capital of the cholas who were great temple builders. Enroute visit Mahabalipuram (Pallava’s Panch Rathas, Arjun Shilanyas) and pondicherry (sri Aurobindo ashram, Ganesh Mandir). Upon arrival at tanjore, Check into hotel. Evening visit the famous Brihadeshwara Shiva Temple (built by chola kings). Here you can see giant Nandi carved in a single stone, Which is considered to be the second largest in india. Overnight Stay at Thanjavur.
After breakfast, proceed to Trichy (55 Kms / 1.5 hrs). Visit the largest temple of lord vishnu at srirangam situated on a 600 acres island between the rivers Kaveri and Kolladam. Later depart to Rameswaram (226 kms / 5 hrs). Upon arrival at Rameswaram (Gateway to Srilanka). Check into hotel.
Early morning visit Ramanath Swamy Temple. Take a bath in 22 holy wells & visit pamban bridge. After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari (395 kms / 7.5 hrs)the end of land area of india, which is meeting point of the great three seas (The Arabian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean). The glory of Kanyakumari is its sunrise and sunset. visit vivekananda Rock.Over Night Stay at Hotel
Morning enjoy sunrise at Kanyakumari. After breakfast, Proceed to suchindram and visit Thanumalayam temple which is unique as it is dedicated to Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma. After lunch, Proceed to madurai(172 Kms / 4 hrs). Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Evening visit the famour Meenakshi Temple.
After the breakfast its time to bid farewell drive to Chennai Airport/Railway, We will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)