Photo Credit : Aasif Iqbal j
Tamilnadu Tour Package 6 Days 5 Nights
Tamilnadu Package 5 Nights 6 Days With us, you can see the incredible temples of Pondichery, Kanchipuram, Mahabalipuram and Chennai. Whether you want to relax by the sea, see amazing architecture, be close to nature or eat spicy food, Yatramantra’s Tamil Nadu tours are perfect. During your Tamil Nadu holidays, we recommend visiting the Pancha Rathas, Cave Temples, Shore Temple and the Descent of the Ganges bas-relief in Mahabalipuram. Welcome to tamilnadu.
Day 1 : Arrival At ChennaiDay 2 : Chennai To MahabalipuramDay 3 : Day Out In MahabalipuramDay 4 : Mahabalipuram To Pondichery ( Via Kanchipuram )Day 5 : Day Out In PondicheryDay 6 : Drop at Chennai
Team Yatramantra welcomes you to the land blessed with blissfull Natural beauty in the form of of lush green valleys, picturesque hill stations, and fun filled beaches. Our representatives meet you at the convenient place Airport / Railway station. Upon arrival at Chennai Airport our local representative will assist and transfer you to hotel. Later, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of chennai covering valluvar kottam. National Art and Government Museum, St. George Fort, Marina Beach, Parthasarathi Temple, Birla planatarium, Guindy National Park, Snake Park, Anna Zoological Park and Theosophical Society. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast you will be driven to mahabalipuram and upon arrival at mahabalipuram check in at hotel. Spend rest of the day relaxing at the beach and get ayurvedic massage. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activities : Ayurvedic Body Massage
After morning breakfast proceed for a local tour of Mahabalipuram. The main attractions at Mahabalipuram are the shore temples, Arjuna’s penance, Krishna Mandapam, Mahishasuramardini Cave, Varaha Mandapam etc. Stay overnight at Mahabalipuram..
After morning breakfast we will drive to Kanchipuram. Kanchipuram is yet another holy town in south india. It is known as the city of thousand temples. Some of the important temples of Kanchipuram are the vaikuntha perumal temple, Varadaraja Temple, Kailasanatha Temple and kamakshi amman Temple. Later, you will be driven to pondichery and upon arrival, Check in at hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Pondicherry is one of the most beautiful and magnificient places in India. For most Parts of colonial history of india, Pondicherry remained under the french suzerainity. After Morning breakfast, You will be taken for a city tour of pondicherry. The Aurobindo Ashram is one of the most important attractions in pondicherry. Sri Aurobindo Ghose, The freedom fighter and philosopher poet founded it in 1926. Other places of interest at pondicherry are Promenade, Auroville, The Botanical Garden, Temples, Museum etc. Stay overnight at hotel in pondicherry.
After the breakfast its time to bid farewell drive to Chennai Airport/Railway, and we will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)