Photo Credit : Sathish Kumar
Tamilnadu Tour Package 8 Days 7 Nights
Tamilnadu package 7 nights 8 days are set amidst a backdrop of long meandering coastlines, densely forested mountains that present breathtaking scenic beauty. Travel to this place to explore this rich ancient civilization reflected in temple compounds, detailed rock carvings, the classical music and dance forms. Tamil Nadu travel packages are popular amongst pilgrims who visit Trichy, Madurai, Thanjavur, Pondicherry, Mahabalipuram, Thiruvannamalai among others. They outnumber tourists visiting on Tamil Nadu Holiday Packages by majority. Welcome To Tamilnadu!
Day 1 : Trichy (Thiruchirapally) to MaduraiDay 2 : Madurai to ThanjavurDay 3 : Thanjavur to PondicherryDay 4 : Pondicherry to MahabalipuramDay 5 : Day out in MahabalipuramDay 6 : Mahabalipuram to ThiruvannamalaiDay 7 : Thiruvannamalai to TrichyDay 8 : Trichy Drop point
Team Yatramantra welcomes you! Our representative will meet you at the Airport/Railway Station. Your journey to explore Tamilnadu begins here. Departure to Madurai On arrival check in to the hotel at Madurai. Madurai is a historical and cultural city in Tamilnadu. The most famous temple in Madurai is the Meenakshi temple. The Meenakshi temple has magnificent Gopurams and sculptures. The tour will also include visits to the Gandhi Museum and Thirumalai Nayak’s Palace. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast you will be driven to Tanjore/ Thanjavur. Tanjore is yet another famous temple town in South India. The most famous of all the temples at Tanjore is the Brihadeeswara temple. The visit to Tanjore follows drive to Rameshwaram. Rameshwaram is dotted with temples of lord shiva and lord vishnu which makes one of the most visited religious place in the state of Tamilnadu. After visiting rameshwaram drive to Tanjore. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After the tour of some of the important historical monuments and places, it’s time to tour Pondicherry that brings back the memories of the French colonial days. The colonial influence is still visible in architecture, language and customs. The sightseeing at Pondicherry includes the Auroville and Aurobindo Ashram, along with some other monuments, museums and temples. The Aurovindo Ashram is a splendid example of peace, tolerance and growth. It is a popular center of Yoga and Meditation. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pondicherry.
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Mahabalipuram. Afternoon go for sightseeing of the rock cut monolith temples, declared by the UNO as world heritage site. It is amazing to see that the whole temple structure has been hewn out of a single rock. Spend the afternoon touring the temple complex. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
After breakfast you will be driven to Kanchipuram. Kanchipuram is a historic and holy city, known for its numerous beautiful temples. Sightseeing tour in Kanchipuram will include the temples of Vaikunda Perumal, Kailasanatha, Ekambareswara and Varatharaja. Later, you will visit the shore temples of Mahabalipuram. Stay overnight at hotel in Mahabalipuram.
After the breakfast you will be transfer to Thiruvannamalai. Arunachalam – Thiruvannamalai is one of the major pilgrim centers in South India. It is situated in 187 kilometers away from Chennai, Capital of Tamilnadu. Thiruvannamalai is the capital of the Thiruvannamalai District. This town stands on an elevation of 266ft above sea level. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Tiruchirappalli. Tiruchirapalli / Trichy has many historic temples, monuments, churches and mosques. The Rock Fort is one famous landmark in Tiruchirapalli. It is a huge outcrop of rock. There is a Ganesha temple on top, which was also used as a military fort by the Nayak rulers earlier. The tour will include visit to the most famous temple Rock Fort, Lord Robert Clive’s house and Srirangam Temple. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After the breakfast its time to bid farewell drive to Trichy Airport, we will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)