Photo Credit : Rahul Lakhmani
Tamilnadu Tour Package 7 Days 6 Nights
Tamilnadu Package 7 days 6 nights are set amidst a backdrop of long meandering coastlines, densely forested mountains that present breathtaking scenic beauty. Travel to this place to explore this rich ancient civilization reflected in temple compounds, detailed rock carvings, the classical music and dance forms. The nature reserves are important part of Tamil Nadu and if you are lucky, you can even spot a tiger here. Elephants are common here too. Wildlife lovers will therefore have a gala time on Tamil Nadu Tour. Welcome To Tamilnadu
Day 1 : Arrival at ChennaiDay 2 : Chennai to MahabalipuramDay 3 : Mahabalipuram to Pondicherry (via Kanchipuram)Day 4 : Pondicherry to ThanjavurDay 5 : Thanjavur to MaduraiDay 6 : Madurai to KodaikanalDay 7 : Drop at Coimbatore
Team Yatramantra welcomes you with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place airport / railway station upon arrival at Chennai Airport our local representative will assist and transfer you to hotel. Later, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of chennai covering Valluvar kottam, National Art and Government Museum, St George Fort, Marina Beach, Parthasarathi temple, Birla Planetarium, Guindy National Park, Snake park, Anna Zoological park and Theosophical society. Stay overnight at hotel.
After morning breakfast proceed for Mahabalipuram. The main attractions at Mahabalipuram are the Shore temples, Arjuna’s Penance, Krishna Mandapam, Mahishasurmardini Cave, Varaha mandapam etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activities: Ayurvedic Body Massage
After morning breakfast we will drive to Kanchipuram. Kanchipuram is yet another holy town in south india. It is known as the city of thousand temples. Some of the important temples of kanchipuram are the Vaikuntha Perumal temple, Varadaraja Temple, Kailasanatha Temple and Kamakshi Amman Temple. Later, you will be driven to pondicherry and upon arrival, Check in at hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Thanjavur (130 Kms) enroute visit Vaitheeswaran Kovil, an ancient temple dedicated to Shiva. It is said that Angarakan Mars. Visit Nagore (Nagore Dargah), Velankanni (Roman Catholic Church). Upon arrival at Thanjavur, check into hotel. Evening visit the famous BrihadeshwaraTemple (built by Chola Kings). Here you can see Giant Nandi carved in a single stone, which is considered to be the second largest in India. Overnight Stay At Hotel in Thanjavur.
After breakfast you will be driven to Madurai. Madurai is a historical and cultural city in Tamilnadu. The most famous temple in Madurai is the Meenakshi temple. The Meenakshi temple has magnificent Gopurams and sculptures. The tour will also include visits to the Gandhi Museum and Thirumalai Nayak’s Palace. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Morning you may revisit Meenakshi Temple. After breakfast, visit Thirumalai Nayak Mahal and later proceed to Kodaikanal (95 Krns / 4 hrs). Upon arrival, check into hotel. Kodaikanal is one of India’s most beautiful charming hill station. Evening at leisure. Over night stay at Hotel
After the breakfast its time to bid farewell drive to Coimbatore Airport/Railway, We will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)