Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days takes you to the land that has a global tag line God’s Own Country, to gain the grand delicacy of the era. The grace of this land is simply revives you and gives you best ever moments in your life. This enlightened eight days will take around the nook and corner of Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam and Kanyakumari. Come…feel it. Welcome to Kerala!
- Welcome to the First day of Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country. Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin.
- After relaxing a while you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful beach side.
- Sightseeing includes Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc.
- Overnight stay at Cochin.
- Optional Activity:SagaraRani evening boat Cruise
- Freshen your Second day in Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days.
- After the breakfast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar. The 4 hour drive is just a treat to your eyes as the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
- Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
- Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
- Enliven your Third day in Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days.
- The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar.
- Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed. The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
- In the evening we return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Optional Activities: Elephant riding.
- Enjoy your Fourth day in Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days.
- The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and the natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country.
- Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it .So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
- In the evening we get back to hotel.
- Optional Activities: Elephant riding, plantation tour, Ayurvedic massaging, Kathakali show, Magic show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
- Rejuvenate your Fifth day in Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days.
- After breakfast we drive for Alleppey, check in to houseboat. House boat gives you a luxury back water cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields,coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
- Overnight stay in house boat.
- Exhilarate your Sixth day in Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days.
- After the breakfast we leave for Kovalam beach which is known for its peaceful atmosphere.
- It houses 4 beaches which makes it different from any other beach in Kerala. Set out in a stretch of mountains and coconut trees the light house is a major attraction over there.
- The sea food delicacies are worth mentioning since it can bring anyone mouth watery.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Stimulate your Seventh day in Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days.
- After the breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kanyakumari (100 km – 3 hours drive), on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for local sightseeing tour in the afternoon.
- Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent and represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda spent days in meditation upon a rock off of the coast.
- Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhidham and Trivenisagam are some of the sightseeing attractions in Kanyakumari.
- Enjoy the sunset in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Inspirit your last day in Kerala Package 7 Nights 8 Days
- Morning, after breakfast it’s time to bid farewell drive to Trivandrum Airport, assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities.
|Cochin||Dunes Continental / Similar||3 Star|
|Munnar||Great Escape Resorts / Similar||3 Star|
|Thekkady||Hotel Treetop / Similar||3 Star|
|Alleppey||1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Samudratheeram Beach Resort / Similar||3 Star|
|Kanyakumari||Hotel Temple Citi / Similar||3 Star|