Kerala Package 6Nights and 7 Days
6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package ,the dream of vacation becomes a reality through the journey to the dream land through this package which covers the most famous places across the gods own Country. The drive from Kochi to Trivandrum, in between getting down at the horizons of fantasy, facilitates the guests to explore Kerala in its various hues and forms. This tour package offers you the classic splendour of Kochi, picturesque tea mounts in Munnar, wildlife and brook boating in Thekkady, houseboats and backwaters in Alleppey, most attracted beaches in Kerala- Kovalam and many other unique experiences in 7 days. Also enjoy the riveting beauty of Kerala 6 nights 7 days package. Welcome!
- Welcome to the First day of 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country. Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin.
- After relaxing a while you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful backwater side.
- Sightseeing includes Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc.
- Overnight stay at Cochin.
- Optional Activity:SagaraRani evening boat Cruise.
- Stimulate your second day in 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package
- After the breakfast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar. The 4 hour drive will not let your eyes to rest since the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
- Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
- Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
- Exhilarate your Third day in 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package
- The day starts with sightseeing at Munnar after the breakfast. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
- The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
- In the evening we return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Optional Activities: Elephant riding.
- Enliven your Fourth day in 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package
- The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and the natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country.
- Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it .So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
- In the evening we get back to hotel.
- Optional Activities: Elephant Riding, Plantation Tour, Ayurvedic Massaging, Kathakali Show, Magic Show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
- Enjoy your Fifth day in 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package
- After breakfast we drive for Alleppey, check in to houseboat.
- House boat gives you a luxury back water cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields ,coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
- Overnight stay in Houseboat.
- Rejuvenate your Sixth day in 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package
- After the breakfast we leave for Kovalam beach which is known for its peaceful atmosphere. It houses 4 beaches which makes it different from any other beach in Kerala.
- Set out in a stretch of mountains and coconut trees the light house is a major attraction over there. The sea food delicacies are worth mentioning since it can bring anyone mouth watery.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Inspirit your last day in 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package
- Morning, after breakfast it’s time to bid farewell drive to Trivandrum Airport, assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
|Cochin||Dunes Continental / Similar||3 Star|
|Munnar||Great Escape Resorts / Similar||3 Star|
|Thekkady||Hotel Treetop / Similar||3 Star|
|Alleppey||1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat|
|Kovalam||Samudratheeram / Similar||3 Star|
- Base categery rooms in each resort/hotels specified. If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.