Kerala 5 days package shows Kerala’s best locations and the places will make your mind relaxed. Kerala is the best destination for group tours to get the best memorable days.
Standard 5 day Kerala packages are available for reasonable rates. Your stay will be in 3 star category hotels. Breakfast is available in standard packages. You can choose cab for entire trip.
Cochin Pickup and to Munnar
Our representative will meet you at convenient place and you are taken from Cochin to Munnar.
It takes 4 hour drive to reach Munnar. On the way you can see green tea plantations and Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
Karadipara view points give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
By evening we will reach hotel, overnight stay at hotel.
Great Escapes Resort / Similar
The day starts after breakfast with Places to see in Munnar.
Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
In the evening we return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activity: Elephant riding.
Great Escapes Resort / Similar
Munnar to Thekkady
After breakfast we will start our travel from Munnar to Thekkady. You can see the best places to see in Thekkady.
Thekkady is a green blanket that covers Kerala and its natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations. Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through heart of it. So it gives you the opportunity to experience Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
In the evening we get back to Thekkady hotel.
Optional Activity: Elephant riding, plantation tour, Ayurvedic massaging, Kathakali show, Magic show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
Coffee Routes / Similar
Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast, drive from Thekkady to Alleppey (4hrs), check-in to houseboat at 12pm. (Either you can stay in houseboat or can do day cruise and stay at any hotel)
Houseboat gives you standard backwater cruise and gives a perfect view of paddy fields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
Overnight stay in houseboat / hotel.
Hotel AJ Park Alleppey / Similar
Drop at Cochin
Hope you have enjoyed our itinerary and Kerala tour plan for 5 days! We will drop back you at Cochin Airport/Railway station/Bus stand.
We are sure you will get a perfect Kerala tour experience in these 5 days with lots of special moments.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
Ac Swift Dzire/ Similar
| 4 seater| AC
- Room categery in each resort/hotels specified.If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.