Castle in the Air
6 night 7 days Kerala package takes you to the charms of the land, starting from the favourite hangouts of Cochin to the hazy hill station Munnar and to the buzz of the nature Thekkady and to the emerald back waters of Alleppey and to the crescent shores of Kovalam and after a day out in Trivandrum, the journey go on to the land of amazing sunrise and sunset Kanyakumari.
Cochin Pickup and to Munnar
Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are taken from Cochin to Munnar.
The 4 hour drive is just a treat to your eyes as the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
Great Escapes Resort / Similar
The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar.
Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed. The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
In the evening we return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activities: Elephant riding.
Great Escapes Resort / Similar
Munnar to Thekkady
The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Thekkady places is the green blanket that covers Kerala and the natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country.
Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it .So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
In the evening we get back to hotel.
Optional Activities: Elephant riding, plantation tour, Ayurvedic massaging, Kathakali show, Magic show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
Coffee Routes / Similar
Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast we drive for Alleppey Backwaters, check in to houseboat. House boat gives you a luxury back water cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields,coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
Overnight stay in house boat.
1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat / Similar
Alleppey to Kovalam
After the breakfast we leave for Kovalam beach which is known for its peaceful atmosphere.
It houses 4 beaches which makes it different from any other beach in Kerala. Set out in a stretch of mountains and coconut trees the light house is a major attraction over there.
The sea food delicacies are worth mentioning since it can bring anyone mouth watery.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Ocean Bay Beach Resort / Similar
Kovalam to Kanyakumari
After the breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kanyakumari (100 km – 3 hours drive), on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for local sightseeing tour in the afternoon.
Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent and represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda spent days in meditation upon a rock off of the coast.
Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhidham and Trivenisagam are some of the sightseeing attractions in Kanyakumari.
Enjoy the sunset in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
Hotel Temple Citi / Similar
Drop at Trivandrum
Hope you have enjoyed our itinerary of 6 night 7 days Kerala package!
We are sure that you got beautiful memories along with your tour.
After breakfast it’s time to bid farewell drive to Trivandrum Airport, assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities.
Ac Swift Dzire/ Similar
| 4 seater| AC
- Room categery in each resort/hotels specified.If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.