The Hill And Lake
Lets explore your 6 day holidays in Kerala. We have created a 5 nights 6 days itinerary with all luxury inclusions. Your stay will be in 5 star hotels with best amenities. We are sure that you will get best of luxurious 6 days in your trip.
Cochin Pickup and Sightseeing
Our representative will meet you at the convenient place airport/ railway station and you are taken to heart of Cochin.
After relaxing a while, you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful beach side.
Sightseeing includes Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Optional Activity: Evening Boat Cruise in marine drive.
The Dunes Cochin / Similar
Cochin to Munnar
After break fast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar.
4 hour drive is just a treat to your eyes as the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls. Karadipara view point gives the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
Munnar Tea Country Resort / Similar
The day starts with sightseeing at Munnar after breakfast. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
In the evening we return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activities: Elephant riding.
Munnar Tea Country Resort / Similar
Munnar to Thekkady
The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and the natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations.
Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it. So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
In the evening we get back to hotel.
Optional Activities: Elephant riding, plantation tour, Ayurvedic massaging, Kathakali show, Magic show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
Mountain Courtyard Thekkady / Similar
Thekkady to Alleppey
After breakfast we drive for Alleppey, check in to houseboat. House boat gives you a backwater cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields,coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of sea merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
Overnight stay in houseboat
1 Bedroom Luxury / Similar
Drop at Cochin
We are sure you will get a perfect Kerala tour experience in these 6 days with lots of special moments.
We will drop you at your convenient departure place.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
Ac Swift Dzire/ Similar
| 4 seater| AC
- Room categery in each resort/hotels specified.If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.