4 nights 5 days Kerala itinerary for honeymooners, Offering mist enveloping walks in the rolling hills of Munnar, moon-lite cruises down the backwaters Alleppey and serenity of Cochin.Kerala is one of the finest world travel destination for 5 days honeymoon packages in Kerala. The world impulse to take a look at its pristine,green and blue state of southern India.
Honeymooners can begin their new life together with a large array of romantic resorts on beach side, backwaters and hill stations.
Cochin Pickup and Sightseeing
Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin.
After relaxing a while you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful beach side. Sightseeing includes Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc.
Overnight stay at Cochin.
Optional Activity: Sagara Rani evening boat Cruise
Renai Blue Waters Cherai / Similar
Cochin to Munnar
After the breakfast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar. The 4 hour drive will not let your eyes to rest since the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
Great Escapes Resort / Similar
The day starts after breakfast with Places to see in Munnar.
Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
In the evening we return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activity: Elephant riding.
Great Escapes Resort / Similar
Munnar to Alleppey
After breakfast, drive from Munnar to Alleppey (4hrs), check-in to houseboat at 12pm. (Either you can stay in houseboat or can do day cruise and stay at any hotel)
Houseboat gives you standard backwater cruise and gives a perfect view of paddy fields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
Overnight stay in houseboat / hotel.
1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat / Similar
Drop at Cochin
Hope you have enjoyed your 5 days in Kerala. We will drop back you at Cochin Airport/Railway station/Bus stand.
We are sure you got a perfect Kerala tour experience in these 5 days with lots of special moments.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
Ac Swift Dzire/ Similar
| 4 seater| AC
- Room categery in each resort/hotels specified.If you need higher category price may increase.
- 24 X 7 customer service assistance.
- Complimentary breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C conveyane for the package.
- Room arrangement as per selected.
- Full secured tour package.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Flight / Train ticket and entry ticket.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard / soft drinks, local guides, entrance at monuments, still video camera fee at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips and gratuities are not specified.
- Any meals, accomodation or services not mentioned in cost includes.
Terms & Conditions
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package with 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver. Houseboat [If Included in the Package]
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.