Top 10 questions – ask yourself before booking Kerala packages
Photo Credit : Gareth Williams
Top 10 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Booking Kerala Packages.
Do you know? it’s very difficult to book a Kerala package or honeymoon package. We know it well than you. With our years of experience in travel planning we recommended some questions for you. Here we have got you the top 10 questions you should ask yourself before booking kerala packages.
You should ask this yourself before you book your package, and it will help you for a self analyzing for plan the trip.
- Firstly you must know whether your travel agent resides in Kerala or not? if not how they can plan your Kerala trip? – find keralite local travel agent for your trip.
- Does you itinerary is too rush? Try to make your itinerary simple. Rather than more places make sure that you don’t miss anything from those places who visit.
- Whether you need a cab for entire trip? You can also cover most of the places through public transport called KSRTC.
- Whether package is worth for you? -Check hotels and facilities provided by your travel agent and compare with normal tariff. A good comparison will save your pocket.
- Did you find a travel agent for your Kerala trip? – Find a good travel agent in Kerala who can plan your trip well.
- Did you mention your needs to your travel agent? – When you contact travel agent always mention your requirement and budget, kind of transport needed, arrival and departure etc…, than simply asking like “send a Kerala package”.
- House boat is one of the main attraction in Kerala. you must enquire what kind of house boat is offered? Full time ac or 8pm to 6 am ac only Type- 2 kind of house boats are there. One is full time ac and other is ac only available 8 pm to 6 am. Make sure that what kind of ac is provided.
- Whether my back pack is heavy? Always try to carry small travel bag rather than carrying everything.
- Whether the travel agent is giving right information rather than saying blah blah? You have the right to get the right information.
- For honeymooners please make sure that you are staying in right places. Means it better to spend 2 days in munnar rather than staying at cochin. Because it more comfortable and calm. Have a happy Kerala trip
Drop your doubts, comments and feedbacks about us in the comment box below. We, Yatramantra is always here to help you.