Our Responsibilities and Limitations
We always insist on providing the best service and make every effort to have a long lasting relationship with every guest who uses our service. This is achieved by providing a transparent dealing with safe and secure journey without any misunderstanding between our company and you at any time. We expect you to understand and accept all the terms and conditions before confirming the trip. It is assumed that you have accepted all Terms and Conditions set forth by the company once you confirm the tour.
- All the rates are calculated on the basis of current situations such as vehicle charges, negotiated rates with hotels, houseboat rates etc. and any increase in government surcharge or fuel charges, if increases for any of the services mentioned above will be directly levied from the customer.
- Usual check in and check out time of most of the hotels are 12 Noon for check in and 10AM for check out, we request for early check in in case of arrival and availability is solely on the status of room availability. We do not take any commitments if the hoteliers cannot provide the room on actual time.
- For all tour packages, unless mentioned rates are calculated for the base category rooms at all hotels and any up gradation of rooms attracts the difference in amount.
- All rooms booked will be for double sharing unless mentioned and any meal plan mentioned in will be for fixed menu which is fixed by specific hotels.
- For houseboat bookings for 21hrs, check in time is 12Noon and check out time is 9AM. Any delay in check in will not be compensated for check out time. All food at houseboat will be of fixed menu. A/C will be working only between 9Pm to 6AM unless mentioned. Houseboat will be anchored from 6PM to 6Am due to government ban on using the boat during this time
- No responsibility will be taken by Yatramantra regarding the standard for any service and all bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions of these service providers
- Your legal recourse is against the specific provider and not Yatramantra.
- We reserve the right to change or modify any part of the itinerary before or after the commencement of tour, in case of any unforeseen incidents and our priority will be for the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed guests.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to flight cancellations, natural hazards, accidents, breakdown, weather, sickness, political closures or any other unforeseen incidents. In case of any incidents, any extra expense occurred will be directly collected from the guest.
- In case of hartal or bandh or any situation where the vehicle cannot be taken out to road, we try to move you from the point before/after the hartal/bandh start and any extra room which is not calculated in the package, if required have to be paid by guest.We do not take any responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to person or anything due to any
incidents beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy and it is the traveler’s responsibility to make sure you have
enough insurance coverage. All luggage & personal property/s are at the guests risk at all times.
- In case of vehicle breakdown, we will be arranging alternate provisions for your safe journey, but
the time loss due to any incident will not be compensated
- Though we wish to accommodate you in the same hotel mentioned, in case if we find any
difficulty in dealing with the hotel or withdraw contract with the hotel because of our regular
feedback program, we reserve the right to change your hotel to similar category. This will be
intimated to you, if happens and you will not find any surprises seeing a new hotel without
- It is the responsibility of any traveler to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances,
such as passports, visas, confirmed air/rail tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates,
any other document used to confirm an arrangement with service provider and other statutory
certificates, to enable him/her to travel on tour.
- In case of any complaints of dissatisfaction, it should be informed immediately to your tour
representative. We will try to resolve it at same time if it is within our limitations/constrains and
no complaints will be entertained after utilizing/start utilizing the service.
- We are not responsible if you do any payment to any person for any reason during the tour
without our written concern and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
- Early booking of any tour gives the benefit of discount to the guest, this discount varies from tour
to tour and it reduces on time and in some cases it becomes even zero. The discounts/benefits
given to the guests will be at the sole discretion of the Company and may vary from guest to
guest and for bookings done on different dates for the same tour.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Cochin courts only.