Wayanad 3 days Package will unwind yourself from the stressed life style, come dive into the land onset on the lofty Western Ghats. Its name is derived from two words; Vayal (paddy) and Naad (land); meaning ‘Land of Paddy Fields’. True to its name, the district of Wayanad is home to several crops and condiments like tea, coffee and cardamom. Wayanad 3 days package will be one of the unforgettable memories of life.
Wayanad 3 days Package places are more relative to the true nature beauty. Wayanad 3 days package can be access offers in the change of seasons.The luxuriant forests of Wayanad are characteristic of ancient ruins, interesting folklore, mysterious mountain caves, exotic wildlife and indigenous tribes.Its unique landscape, featuring hills, rocks and valleys, is a perfect setting for exciting adventures. Strikingly scenic, this district on the extreme south of the Deccan Plateau also acts as a corridor to the infamous Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. All the tours have a connection with the Wayanad tourism departments.
The holistic confluence of history, culture and wilderness in Wayanad makes it a perfect holiday retreat for globetrotters. Wayanad resorts gives memorable stay and they are built in between forests. Tourist those visiting kerala never miss to go Wayanad and the Wayanad 3 days package is really spectacular for all the ways of its presence. For more knowledge on this place we have to go through the Wayanad tourism blogs.
Wayanad Tourism best time to visit is in the period of:-
October to May tourist prefer to visit Wayanad and the season ideal for sightseeing, wildlife trips, video and photography.
June to September are good for nature lovers as the greenery is at its best and short trips are also possible during these months.
Day 1 : Calicut to Wayanad
Day 2 : Day out in Wayanad
- Welcome to the First day of Wayanad 3 days package.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God's own country with representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place airport / railway station and you are taken from Calicut to wayand.
- The 3 hour drive will not let your eyes to rest since the way to wayanad is a blend of nature's architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Banasura Dam, Kuruva island.
- In the evening we return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Relish your Second day in Wayanad 3 days package.
- After breakfast trek to Chembra Peak with a packed lunch. At 2100 metres, the spectacular chembra peak located towards the southern part of wayanad is the tallest summit in the region. Climbing this peak is a challenging mountaineering endeavour and would take a full day.
- Afternoon visit Pookoot lake, Set in a beautiful valley and surrounded by evergreen forests and wooded hills.
- Pookoot lake is one of Wayanad's top visitor draws. This natural lake near lakkidi is just a short distance off the National highway 212. Spend few minutes at Lakkidi View point
- Back to your hotel for the overnight stay.
- Inspirit your Third day in Wayanad 3 days package.
- After breakfast visit Edakkal Caves. An interesting trek up the Ambukuthi Hill near Ambalavayal town takes you to the fascinating neolithic cave site of Edakkal. Etchings found on the walls of these caves have drawn the serious attention of archeologists and historians world wide.
- Afternoon visit Soochippara or Muthanga Wild Life Sanctuary. It is a rain forest reserve connected to two other major sanctuaries: Bandipur National park in karnataka and Mudumalai Sanctuary in Tamil Nadu.
- In the evening it's time to bid farewell to Wayanad and drive to Calicut Airport/Railway station, and we will assist you with all check in formalities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)