Photo Credit : theautomotiveindia
Kerala 3 Nights 4 Days Packages makes you enjoy yourself in the midst of nature and adventure. Relax in the cool breeze of virgin valleys of Munnar and find your way to explore the wild forests of Thekkady. Carry on your journey with the view of sprawling tea plantations taking in refreshing aromatic chill air. Be a part of nature’s connected voyage. Welcome to Kerala!
Day 1 : Cochin to MunnarDay 2 : Day out in MunnarDay 3 : Munnar to ThekkadyDay 4 : Cochin dropDay 1 : Munnar
Day 2 : Munnar
- Welcome to the first day of Kerala Package 4 days 3 nights.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country. Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are taken from Kochi to Munnar.
- The 4 hour drive is just a treat to your eyes to rest as the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, valara waterfalls.
- Karadipara viewpoint give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
- Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
Day 3 : Thekkady
- Rejuvenate your Second day in Kerala Package 4 days 3 nights.
- The day starts with sightseeing at Munnar after the breakfast. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
- The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
- Returns to the hotel by evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activities: Elephant riding.
Day 4 :
- Refreshen your Third day in Kerala Package 4 days 3 nights.
- The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and the natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country.
- Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it .So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna of the Periyar wild life sanctuary as you have a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
- In the evening we get back to hotel.
- Inspirit your last day in Kerala Package 4 days 3 nights.
- Morning, it's time to bid farewell drive to Cochin Airport/Railway station, assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)