Photo Credit : Kuriakose Sebastian
Photo Credit : Kerala Tourism
Photo Credit : flickr
Photo Credit : Wikimedia
9 Days Kerala Tour Package facilitates to discover Kerala, with your family. Kerala 9 days tour package will give you the most exotic days in your life. Through this tour package you can swirl and straight drive from the shopping hungama of Kochi to the green lawns of Munnar and Thekkady, continuing the trip to the land of coconut lagoons Alleppey and to revered beach of Varkala and to the serene beach of Kovalam. As you drop out at Trivandrum, swear you to revisit the God’s own country. Welcome to Kerala!
Day 1 : Arrival at Cochin and Day outDay 2 : Cochin to MunnarDay 3 : Day out in MunnarDay 4 : Munnar to ThekkadyDay 5 : Thekkady Full dayDay 6 : Thekkady to AlleppeyDay 7 : Alleppey to VarkalaDay 8 : Varkala to KovalamDay 9 : Drop at TrivandrumDay 1 : Cochin
- Welcome to the First day of 9 days Kerala tour package
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country. Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin.
- After relaxing a while you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful beach side.
- Sightseeing includes Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc.
- Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 2 : Munnar
- Optional Activity:SagaraRani evening boat Cruise
Day 3 : Munnar
- Freshen your Second day in 9 days Kerala tour package
- After the breakfast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar.
- The 4 hour drive is just a treat to your eyes as the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls. Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
- Reaching hotel, the day you can relax
- Overnight stay is at hotel.
- Replenish your Third day in 9 days Kerala tour package
- The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar.
- Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed. The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
- In the evening we return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Thekkady
- Optional Activities: Elephant riding.
Day 5 : Thekkady
- Revive your Fourth day in 9 days Kerala tour package.
- The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Munnar- Idukki –thekkady route.
- Covering beautiful Idukki Arch dam, hill view park idukki,Ramakkalmedu,and drop in thekkady.
- Night stay at thekkady.
- Stimulate your Fifth day in 9 days Kerala tour package.
- Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and the natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country.
- Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it .So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
- In the evening we get back to hotel.
Day 6 : Alleppey
- Optional Activities: Elephant riding, plantation tour, Ayurvedic massaging, Kathakali show, Magic show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
Day 7 : Varkala Cliff Beach
- Rejuvenate your Sixth day in 9 days Kerala tour package.
- After breakfast we drive for Alleppey, check in to houseboat .
- House boat gives you a luxury back water cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields ,coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
- Overnight stay in house boat.
Day 8 : Kovalam Beach
- Exhilarate your Seventh day in 9 days Kerala tour package.
- We drive from coir city of Kerala to one of the beautiful beaches in Kerala, Varkala Papanasham beach.
- The beach is known for its holiness because of its proximity to Janardhana Swamy temple and Sivagiri Mutt established by social reformer Sree Narayana Guru.
- You have an option for visiting ayurvedic resorts and spas in and around Beach, which is a totally reviving experience.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9 :
- Relish your Eighth day in 9 days Kerala tour package.
- After the breakfast we leave for Kovalam beach which is known for its peaceful atmosphere.
- It houses 4 beaches which makes it different from any other beach in Kerala. Set out in a stretch of mountains and coconut trees the light house is a major attraction over there.
- The sea food delicacies are worth mentioning since it can bring anyone mouth watery.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Inspirit your Nineth day in 9 days Kerala tour package .
- Morning, after breakfast it’s time to bid farewell drive to Trivandrum Airport, assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)
#Not available Per Person Price & Customizable
- Abaam Hotel/Similar
Star : 3 star4.5/5
Destination : Cochin
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat/Similar
Star : Nil0.0/5
Destination : Alleppey
- Deshadan Cliff Beach Resorts/Similar
Star : 3 star4.5/5
Destination : Varkala Cliff Beach
- Samudra Theeram Beach Resort/Similar
Star : 3 star3.5/5
Destination : Kovalam Beach