Photo Credit : jiyopalpal
Photo Credit : Vinod Murali
Photo Credit : keralabackwater
Photo Credit : Ashwin Kumar
6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package ,the dream of vacation becomes a reality through the journey to the dream land through this package which covers the most famous places across the gods own Country. The drive from Kochi to Trivandrum, in between getting down at the horizons of fantasy, facilitates the guests to explore Kerala in its various hues and forms. This tour package offers you the classic splendour of Kochi, picturesque tea mounts in Munnar, wildlife and brook boating in Thekkady, houseboats and backwaters in Alleppey, most attracted beaches in Kerala- Kovalam and many other unique experiences in 7 days. Also enjoy the riveting beauty of Kerala 6 nights 7 days package. Welcome!
Day 1 : Arrival at Cochin and Day outDay 2 : Cochin to MunnarDay 3 : Day out in MunnarDay 4 : Munnar to ThekkadyDay 5 : Thekkady to AlleppeyDay 6 : Alleppey to KovalamDay 7 : Drop at TrivandrumDay 1 : Cochin
- Welcome to the First day of 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country. Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin. A
- fter relaxing a while you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful beach side.
- Sightseeing includes Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc.
- Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 2 : Munnar
- Optional Activity:SagaraRani evening boat Cruise.
Day 3 : Munnar
- After the breakfast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar. The 4 hour drive will not let your eyes to rest since the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
- Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
- Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
- The day starts with sightseeing at Munnar after the breakfast. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
- The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
- In the evening we return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Thekkady
- Optional Activities: Elephant riding.
- The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady. Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and the natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country.
- Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it .So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
- In the evening we get back to hotel.
Day 5 : Alleppey
- Optional Activities: Elephant riding, plantation tour, Ayurvedic massaging, Kathakali show, Magic show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
Day 6 : Kovalam Beach
- After breakfast we drive for Alleppey, check in to houseboat.
- House boat gives you a luxury back water cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields ,coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
- Overnight stay in house boat.
Day 7 :
- After the breakfast we leave for Kovalam beach which is known for its peaceful atmosphere. It houses 4 beaches which makes it different from any other beach in Kerala.
- Set out in a stretch of mountains and coconut trees the light house is a major attraction over there. The sea food delicacies are worth mentioning since it can bring anyone mouth watery.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Inspirit your last day in 6 Nights 7 Days Kerala Tour Package.
- Morning, after breakfast it’s time to bid farewell drive to Trivandrum Airport, assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)
Per Person Price & Customizable
- Abaam Hotel/Similar
Star : 3 star4.5/5
Destination : Cochin
- Hotel Treetop/Similar
Star : 3 star4.0/5
Destination : Thekkady
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat/Similar
Star : Nil0.0/5
Destination : Alleppey
- Samudra Theeram Beach Resort/Similar
Star : 3 star3.5/5
Destination : Kovalam Beach