Romantic Honeymoon Packages of 6 Days 5 Nights shows the virtue of Kerala’s supreme resourcefulness and surprises that awaits you at each nook and corner. A hotch-potch of diverse and assorted ethnicity, appetizing cuisines, and distinctive geographical features -put together makes this place a favorite vacation spot. The best romantic honeymoon destinations of asia is included with the beauty of Kerala. Tranquil by the havoc of time, yet wrapped with the state of the art technology, Cochin to Alleppey trip assures you an haunting and cherish able memories. Experience the magic touch of God. Welcome to Kerala! Wishing Memorable Kerala Honeymoon!
Kerala is one of the finest world travel Romantic Honeymoon packages among the country. The world impulse to take a look at its pristine,green and blue state of southern India. Gift your partner one among the romantic honeymoon packages available on Yatramantra. Honeymooners can begin their new life together with a large array of romantic resorts on the beaches, backwaters and hill stations with 5 nights 6 days kerala package. Offering moon-lite cruises down the backwaters of Kumarakam to placid Allepey, Mist enveloping walks in the rolling hills of Munnar and serenity of Wayanad. Kerala is an enchant that will include enthusiasm and instill romance on that special occasion of your honeymoon. Honeymoon places in Kerala is the best honeymoon destinations in India.
Day 1 : Arrival at Cochin and Day out
Day 3 : Day out in Munnar
Day 4 : Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5 : Thekkady to Alleppey
- Welcome to the First day of Kerala Honeymoon package.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country.
- Our representative will meet you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin.
- After relaxing a while, you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful beach side.
- Sightseeing includes Fort Kochi, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc. Overnight stay at Cochin.
- Optional Activity: Sagara Rani evening Boat Cruise
- After the breakfast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar.
- The 4 hour drive will not let your eyes to rest since the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
- Karadipara view points give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
- Reaching hotel you can relax and overnight stay at hotel.
- The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar.
- Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
- The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
- In the evening we return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
- Optional Activity: Elephant riding.
- The day three starts with the travel from Munnar to Thekkady.
- Thekkady is the green blanket that covers Kerala and natural beauty with tea and cardamom plantations will surely make you understand why we call Kerala Gods own country. Thekkady is a rich forest with Periyar river flowing through the heart of it .So it gives you the opportunity to experience the flora and fauna in the Periyar wild life sanctuary with a boat cruise in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wild life (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties).
- In the evening we get back to hotel.
- Optional Activity: Elephant riding, plantation tour, Ayurvedic massaging, Kathakali show, Magic show, Kalaripayat(Martial arts).
- After breakfast drive from Thekkady to Alleppey, check-in to houseboat .
- House boat gives you a luxury back water cruise which gives a perfect watch of paddy fields ,coconut lagoons, narrow canals and even you will get a chance to see the excellent views of see merging with lake, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies.
- Overnight stay in house boat.
- Inspirit your sixth day in Romantic Honeymoon package.
- Morning, it's time to bid farewell drive to Cochin Airport/Railway station, assist you with all check-in formalities.
- You will have a perfect kerala honeymoon with lots of special moments.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)