Photo Credit : justkerala
Photo Credit : greenhaventours
3 Nights 4 Days Kerala Tour Package offers the chance to feel the flesh and blood of God’s own country like never before through unmatched range of versatile surprises at each corner of the dreamland. Kerala 4 days and 3 nights will be more reassuring days for the tourists. The unity in diversity is best explained in wide variety of facts ranging from climate to mouth watery cuisine that makes Kerala one of the best holiday spots in the World. The touch of ancient culture wrapped up in contemporary technology with a blend of nature’s artifacts gives you an ever memorable experience .Welcome to Kerala..!
Day 1 : Arrival at Cochin and Day outDay 2 : Cochin to MunnarDay 3 : Day out in MunnarDay 4 : Cochin dropDay 1 : Cochin
Day 2 : Munnar
- Welcome to the First day of 3 Nights 4 Days Kerala Tour Package.
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to a hotel in Cochin.
- After relaxing a while you are taken to Cochin City which is a shopping spree for shopaholics and later in the evening you are taken to Marine drive which is peaceful beach side. Sightseeing includes Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing net, Jewish synagogue, Jew street etc.
- Overnight stay at Cochin.
Optional Activity: Sagara Rani evening boat Cruise available with Kerala tour packages.
Day 3 : Munnar
- After the breakfast you are taken from Cochin to Munnar.
- The 4 hour drive will not let your eyes to rest since the way to Munnar is a blend of nature’s architecture with green tea plantations unfolding its way to Cheeyapara, Valara waterfalls.
- Karadipara viewpoints give the best sight of the picturesque hill station.
- Reaching hotel, the day you can relax and overnight stay is at hotel.
Day 4 :
- The day starts after breakfast with sightseeing at Munnar. Munnar is known for its tea plantations and it’s the perfect place to get relaxed.
- The day includes a visit to places like Echo point, photo point, top station where you can enjoy the beauty of nature at its extremity.
- In the evening we return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Optional Activities: Elephant riding available with Kerala tour packages.
- Inspirit your fourth day in 3 Nights 4 Days Kerala Tour Package
- Morning, it's time to bid farewell drive to Cochin Airport/Railway station, assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)