2 Days Package Tours from Bangalore proffers escapade to the natural world of Thekkady, the green blanket that covers Kerala and to wade in the rhythm of enthralling back waters of Alleppey to celebrate weekends and get refreshed for the busy days ahead. Customized Bangalore to Kerala weekend package includes sightseeing at Thekkady, houseboat stay at Alleppey and many amazing sights. So book your trip to celebrate your weekend with nature and get refreshed. Welcome to Kerala!
Day 1 : Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 2 : Luxury Backwater Cruise in Alleppey
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to God’s own country; our representative will meet you at the convenient place at Thekkady.
- From where our Kerala tour packages services commence, After fresh up you are taken to Periyar Tiger Reserve where you can experience the flora and fauna and for bracing boat ride to spot the wildlife attractions such as Elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer, barking deer and birds of myriad varieties.
- Get along to Alleppey and the overnight stay at houseboat
- Freshen your Second day in Bangalore Special Kerala Houseboat Package
- The day starts with sightseeing at Alleppey. House boat cruise gives a perfect watch of paddy fields, coconut lagoons, and narrow canals, accompanied by traditional Kerala delicacies along the backwaters of Kerala.
- The day includes a visit to Alleppey beach, Kuttikanam where you can enjoy the splendor at its extreme.
- The lively journey comes to end with return to Thekkady and it’s time to bid farewell and our vacation packages service end.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)