What is Kerala Blog Express- 2015
Photo Credit : snapedroscoop
Kerala Blog Express is a contest organized by the Tourism Department of Kerala. The participants have to submit their profile on the website www.keralablogexpress.com for voting. The winners will get rewarded with a 14 day Kerala trip.
Who can participate?
The travel writers, bloggers and photographers are invited to participate in Kerala Blog Express.
• The travel enthusiast and interested peoples has to sign up with www.keralablogexpress.com
• After registration, the contestant has to submit his/her profile. The profile will come in detail with notes on the participant’s occupation, hobbies, passion and interest. Pics must be provided as well.
• The submitted profile would be sent for initial review.
• If the profile is approved it would be displayed on “Participants” page on www.keralablogexpress.com
• The displayed profile would be available for voting (closing dates will be announced).
• The participants are requested to share their profiles through their social networking profiles on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
• The top rated voters would win a 14 days Kerala trip and achieve the opportunity to pen down about it.
The selection of finalists for Kerala Blog Express is purely dependent on the votes achieved by the participant profiles as well as the review of contest judging panel.
Winner Selection & Reward
25 winners would be selected on the basis of public vote. The reward is a 14 days long exclusive road tour across Kerala, North to South- commencing from Kasaragod to Trivandrum.
During the road trip, the Kerala Blog Express finalists would be allowed to blog, tweet, shoot & publish these on their specific spaces. All the updates of the participants would be exhibited on Kerala Blog Express website. The Kerala tour would also host a fantastic “Mega Bloggers Meet” enabling the contestants to interact & exchange views with the fellow bloggers & writers from the region.
Rules of Kerala Blog Express Contest
• The participant would have to submit his/her personal details like name, email id, phone number, website address as well as social networking profile links along the profile bio- while signing up for the contest.
• The contestant should upload his/her authentic image.
• The contest demands complete honesty from the participant regarding any information, identification details and profiles submitted by the contestant.
• The participant has to share his/her profile in 5 popular social networking sites- Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
• Plagiarism in blogs or writing pieces in any form would result in nullification of the contestant profile by Kerala Blog Express.
• Any sort of unfair or illegal canvassing would end up in the disqualification of the participant from the contest.
Image courtesy: keralablogexpress