Sales Executive – Domestic Holidays
We are looking for a Tour Executive. You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientèle.
- Driving sales of domestic packages through direct sales and B2C.
- Designing itineraries, vacation packages, costing and hotel booking.
- Fostering existing relationships and developing new ones.
- Monitoring competitors activities and collecting data.
- Error free updation of the bookings made on Navision/CRM. Know how & experience of Amadeus.
- Error free handover of the Sales files to the Post sales teams.Person will be answering called-in requests for complete tour package by customer.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Enthusiastic with Good Communication and negotiation Skills.
- English and Hindi speaking.
- Should be good at achieving sales target within given time-lines.
- Good knowledge of domestic destinations, suppliers & hotels.
- Client handling skills, itinerary making & costing, selling of packages.
- Should be highly sales oriented.
INR 1,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A. Incentives Extra [ Two months mandatory training for freshers ]
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Sales Executive Post | Your Name | Location”