Nature Walk in Thekkady is an interpretive sandal protection trekking programme. It offering excellent opportunity of watching birds, butterflies and other wildlife through a range of habitats during the 4-5 km 3-hours walk. These program are offered between 7 am to 3 pm in different nature trails inside the Park. A maximum of 6 persons can go for trekking at a time. Each trail group is accompanied by a trained tribal guide. It is a programme where one can feel nature’s whispers and her sighs!
The programme is offered in six time slots, and lasts for two-and-a-half hours. A maximum of 6 persons can go for trekking at a time along each nature trail, covering the boat-landing – Kokkara route, accompanied by a trained tribal guide. Nature walk is the right programme to feel nature, hear her whispers and smell her flowers.
Programme description in brief:
- Guided day trekking programme for two-and-half hours.
- Time slots: 7am, 7.30am, 10am,10.30am, 2.00pm and 2.30pm.
- Group size: Minimum of four, maximum of six individuals @ Rs. 200/- per person (Minimum Rs. 800/- per trek).
- Only children of 12 years and above are allowed to participate in the above programme.
- Bookings are confirmed against 100% payment. Ticket rates do not include Entrance fees