Photo Credit : molon
Attara Kacheri, a stone construction in an intense red shade, a two storied building with Corinthian columns in Gothic Style of architecture was built in 1864 A.D during British rule.
It is located at the entrance to the Cubbon Park. The Secretariat of the Government of Karnataka were located here from 1868 AD to 1956 AD, which were later moved to the Vidhana Soudha, opposite to it.
The building now houses the Karnataka High Court. In the Central Hall a portrayal of Sir Mark Cubbon adorn the ceiling. An equestrian statue of Cubbon by Baron Marochetti is positioned at the rear of the building.