Make the most of this holiday season by embarking on Karnataka tours with Yatramantra. Spend the night, dancing at a club in Bangalore, or explore the Wadiyar heritage in Mysore. See the mind-boggling carved stone temples of Hampi, and Tipu Sultan’s Palace, Bangalore Palace and Mysore Palace for an understanding of local history and architecture. Lie on the beach of Gokarna or indulge in scuba diving off the Murudeshwar seafront.
To be close to nature, pick our Karnataka package 7 nights 8 days to visit Abbey Falls, Jog Falls, Coorg, Kodachadri and Kudremukh hills or Agumbe. For a fine culinary venture, tour the wine estates in the Nandi Hills. We also offer adventure-themed itineraries for adventure tours, inclusive of day or night trekking, rafting, microlight flying and parasailing. Tour the protected territories here for a glimpse of the fauna of the Western Ghats, or head to Karwar during your Karnataka holidays for some regional seafood specialities.
Day 1 : Arrival at Bangalore
Day 2 : Day out in Bangalore
Day 3 : Bangalore to Mysore
Day 4 : Day out in Mysore
Day 8 : Drop at Bangalore
To be close to nature, pick our Karnataka package 7 nights 8 days to visit Abbey Falls, Jog Falls, Coorg, Kodachadri and Kudremukh hills or Agumbe. For a fine culinary venture, tour the wine estates in the Nandi Hills.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)