Make the most of this holiday season by embarking on Karnataka tours with Yatramantra. To be close to nature, pick our Karnataka packages to visit Abbey Falls, Jog Falls, Coorg, Kodachadri and Kudremukh hills or Agumbe. For a fine culinary venture, tour the wine estates in the Nandi Hills. We also offer adventure-themed itineraries for adventure tours, inclusive of day or night trekking, rafting, microlight flying and parasailing.
Whether you’re looking for a tour package to relax and indulge, special tours in Kabini with friends and family, a trip to your favourite chillout spot or a new adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Relive your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting Kabini Tours. Karnataka Package 4 Nights 5 Days Welcomes you to explore the beauty of wild!
Day 1 : Bangalore to Coorg
Day 4 : Day out in Kabini
Day 5 : Drop at Bangalore
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place and you are safely transferred to Coorg.
- Then in a while, you leave for a five hour drive to Coorg, a traveler’s delight.
- As you reach Coorg, you check-in to your hotel room and stay overnight.
- After breakfast you will be spent at your own leisure. There are different ways through which you can get the best out of Coorg.
- Coorg is a boon for bird watchers, the place alone boasts of being a habitat of more than 25 percent out of all the bird species in India.
- Also, you can explore the famous tourist spots of the town. If you want you can choose to stay back at the resort and visit the immense coffee and spice plantation in the evening.
- As the day comes to an end, you stay overnight in the resort.
- After the breakfast, you leave for Kabini. This two and a half hour road trip will be something you would always look back to.
- Over night stay at hotel.
- After breakfast You can take guided nature walk and savor the aura.
- There also are several other options like visiting tribal village to interact with the locals and elephants, take a jungle safari or take a Coracle ride; or perhaps simply stay back at the resort and enjoy the enlightening surrounding.
- You then stay overnight in the resort.
- Rejuvenate your last day in Karnataka Package 4 Nights 5 Days
- After the breakfast its time to bid farewell drive to Coimbatore Airport/Railway, we will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)