Make the most of this holiday season by embarking on Karnataka tours with Yatramantra. Spend the night, dancing at a club in Bangalore, or explore the Wadiyar heritage in Mysore. See the mind-boggling carved stone temples of Hampi, and Tipu Sultan’s Palace, Bangalore Palace and Mysore Palace for an understanding of local history and architecture. Lie on the beach of Gokarna or indulge in scuba diving off the Murudeshwar seafront.
To be close to nature, pick our Karnataka 8 Days Holiday packages to visit Abbey Falls, Jog Falls, Coorg, Kodachadri and Kudremukh hills or Agumbe. For a fine culinary venture, tour the wine estates in the Nandi Hills. We also offer adventure-themed itineraries for adventure tours, inclusive of day or night trekking, rafting, microlight flying and parasailing. Tour the protected territories here for a glimpse of the fauna of the Western Ghats, or head to Karwar during your Karnataka holidays for some regional seafood specialities.
Day 1 : Arrival at Bangalore
Day 2 : Bangalore to Mysore
Day 7 : Day out in Badami
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to Karnataka 8 days Holiday Packages!
- Our representative will meet you at the Airport/Railway Station. assisted and transferred by our tour representative to get checked into your pre-booked hotel.
- In your hotel, take a rest for some time. Opt for stepping out for trekking for the day and after this being the eye witness to all of the ambiance.
- Get back to your hotel to take your dinner and spend all the night long there.
- After taking your breakfast, get checked out from the hotel and get driven to Mysore.
- On getting there, get checked into your pre-booked hotel and set out for the sightseeing tour of Mysore.
- On your tour, visit Tipu Sultan’s Fort, Mosque, Mysore Tiger Fort, Sriranganatha Temple, Chamundi Hill, Brindavan Garden, mosques and many more.
- After this, return to your hotel to relish your dinner and stay there overnight.
- Have your breakfast and step out for the visiting of the place of Belur Temple.
- After this, get back to your hotel to get checked out from it and get driven to Hassan.
- On getting there, get checked into your pre-booked hotel.
- In the evening, take pleasure and spend all the night long at your hotel.
- Early in the morning, get checked out from the hotel and depart for the Hampi.
- On getting Hampi, get checked into your pre-booked hotel and spend overnight there.
- Enjoy the sightseeing tour of Hampi and Hospet by the visiting of Hazararama Temple, Birupakshya Temple, Vittal Temple, Accyut Raya Temple, Kodandarama Temple, the Archaeological Museum and many more.
- After this, get back to your hotel at Hampi to take your dinner and stay there all the night long.
- In the morning, get checked out from the hotel and depart for Badami via Tungabhadra Dam.
- On reaching Badami, get checked into your hotel and step out for exploring the most popular Cave temples at Badami to get the feeling of spirituality all around you.
- Spend the evening time leisurely.
- Have your dinner and spend overnight at your hotel.
- In the morning, set out for the sightseeing tour of Badami by visiting all the rock-cut temples, Sanctums and Forts.
- Give priority for the sightseeing of Mahavira Temple, Natraja Temple and Sandstone hills.
- After enjoying the full day sightseeing, get back to your hotel to take your dinner and stay there all the night long.
- After breakfast you were transfer to Belgaum for onward journey. We will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)