Bengaluru, formerly known as Bangalore, serves as the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. One of the fastest growing cities of India, it is a hub for the Information Technology industry, which is indicated by the presence of several IT corporate giants.
The city is home to a number of parks, lakes, museums, art galleries, religious places and centres for recreational activities. Bengaluru is also famous for its nightlife, hotels, restaurants and pubs along with its sports, music, art and culture. The package tours from Bangalore are more special for the honeymooners. Welcome to the Bangalore Package of the “Garden City”!
Day 1 : Bangalore to Mysore
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to Bangalore Package of 3 Days with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place airport / railway station and you are taken from Bangalore to Mysore.
- On getting mysore, get checked in to your pre – booked hotel and freshen up. After some time, take your lunch.
- Visit Tipu sultan’s fort, Mosque, Mysore Tiger Fort, Sriranganatha Temple, Chamundi Hill, Brindavan Garden, Mosques and many more opting for taking up the trekking for the day in order to take the view of all the ambiance.
- After this, return to your hotel for night stay.
- After breakfast we start our day with Belur Temple visit, It was constructed in the sculpture of a cartoon.
- After this, proceed to Hassan. On getting there, get checked into your pre-booked hotel.
- In the evening, take pleasure and spend all the night long at your hotel.
- Replenish your last day in 2 nights 3 days Package from Bangalore
- Early in the morning, set out for paying a visit to Shravanabelagola Jain pilgrimage center And it’s time to bid farewell drive to Bangalore Airport/Railway station, we will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)