Bangalore Package 3 Nights 4 Days
Madikeri is a quaint hill town in Karnataka with vast coffee plantations, lush forests and misty hills, all culminating into a breathtaking view and is a part of Coorg (Kodagu) district. This hill station is a perfect weekend getaway for those looking for a picturesque and relaxing holiday ornamented by awe-inspiring sceneries and splendid views made up of abundant and beautiful vegetation all across. A great mix of natural, historical as well as religious attractions can be seen here, thus catering to all kind of tourists and making it a complete tourist experience.Explore your bangalore package 3 nights 4 days.
Day 1 : Bangalore to Madikeri(coorg)
Day 2 : Day out in Madikeri
Day 3 : Day out in Madikeri
Day 4 : Drop at Bangalore
- Team Yatramantra welcomes you to Bangalore package 3 nights 4 days with a representative of ours meeting you at the convenient place airport/ railway station and transferred to Madikeri (Coorg) On getting Coorg, get checked into your pre-booked hotel and freshen up.
- After some time, get driven to Madikeri to visit the tourist attractions such as Raja’s Seat, Omkareshwara Temple and Abbey Falls and many more.
- After this, get driven back to your hotel at Coorg to to take your dinner and spend overnight there.
- After taking your breakfast, set out for Talakavery as well as Baghamandala. After enjoying the sightseeing, get back to your hotel to take your lunch.
- Spend the evening leisurely. Opt for visiting this place on your own by trekking in the Brahamagiri Hills.
- Have your dinner and stay at your hotel all the night long.
- After having your breakfast, take up some rest to get up some extra energy for the rest of the day.
- Leave for the Dubare elephant camp to learn a lot about elephants.
- After this, get back to your hotel to take your dinner and spend overnight there.
- Exhilerate your last day Bangalore package 3 nights 4 days
- After the breakfast its time to bid farewell drive to Bangalore Airport/Railway, we will assist you with all check in formalities.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)