Photo Credit : Aaron C
Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church
It was former built as a chapel in 1541 by the Portuguese and restored as the larger church at present, silhouette of a wedding cake.
It is constructed in Baroque Architecture and the facade is painted super white. A laterite walkway and a straight streak of thin palm trees add the scenic beauty around the church.