The carefree aura, spectacular vistas and romantic touch offered by this little gem are tempting enough to draw newlyweds. Goa honeymoon packages allow couples to spend a memorable time with each other. Goa is a side of India that appeals to both domestic and international tourists. Fun-loving couples can party on the velvety beaches while nature lovers can admire the idyllic sun, setting in the horizon beyond the seemingly endless sea. Goa can be easily reached by air, trains and road from around the country. Honeymooners, who seek a little adventure, can partake in various water sports, such as wind surfing, dinghy sailing, scuba diving and parasailing.Exhilarate your seven days in Goa Honeymoon packages specially built for you.
Day 1 : Arrival at Goa and Day outDay 2 : Sightseeing – North GoaDay 3 : Sightseeing – Southern GoaDay 4 : Goa DropDay 5 :Day 6 :Day 7 :Day 1:
- Welcome to the first day of Goa Honeymoon packages to explore your new startings.
- Upon arrival in Goa, drive to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Starting with your 7 day long excursion, laze on the sandy beaches of Goa. The most popular among them are
- Calangute Beach
- Baga Beach
- Dona Paula Beach
- Following a leisurely day on the Goa beaches, it’s tie for you to savor some lip-smacking delicacies. Goa is quite popular for its seafood such as oysters, lobsters, prawns and crabs. They are used for making a variety of curries and pickles.
- On the day 2, you will explore the magnificent churches of Goa. The main churches that you will visit include
- Church of St. Francis of Assissi
- Chapel of St. Francis Xavier
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Goa is home to some spectacular temples such as Shri Mahalsa Temple, Shri Ramnath Temple and Shri Saunsthan Goudpadacharya Temple. Goa is a destination where Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated with great enthusiasm.
- On the day 3, explore the Portuguese era forts of Goa. One of the major forts in Goa is Aguada Fort.
- If you are looking forward to something adventurous, head straight to Dona Paula Beach and indulge in water sports such as scuba diving and water skiing.
- A large chunk of Goa’s landscape is occupied by a variety of flora and fauna species. There is a total of 6 wildlife sanctuaries in Goa. Here is the list of wildlife sanctuaries you will visit in Goa:
- Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Following the wildlife excursion, visit one of the shacks located alongside the beaches and experience the pulsating nightlife of Goa.
- If you want to touch the traditional roots of Goa, make a day trip to a miniature Goan village which is more than 100 years old.
- It is situated atop of a small hill at Loutim in South Goa, which is around 10 kilometers from Margao.
- The handicraft industry of Goa makes some of the commendable arts and crafts such as clay, bamboo, sea shell and coconut shell.
- The state is home to several handicraft emporiums. Take a look at the exquisite artifacts of Goa and purchase what you like.
- On the day 7, your last day in Goa, laze around the beaches, enjoy sun bathing and take a leisurely stroll on the silvery sands before culminating your Goa honeymoon packages of 7 days long Goa trip.
NB: Optional activities are organized by various private and Govt agencies and there is no option for book such activities early. Hence Guest should pay directly for optional activities. Driver/Representative will help to book such activities.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)