Goa is known for its striking landscape, famous beaches in India, astounding monuments and churches and bustling Goa nightlife. Goa is one of the most visited tourist places in India, especially on weekends, as it is not very far from Mumbai and having Panaji as its capital and Vasco da Gama as the largest city. It attracts a large number of tourists from all over the world, round the year. There are several places to visit & tourist attraction points in Goa, making the Goa travel information and tourism guide incredibly rich with Goa Map & Images. In this amazing beach town, you find a number of options for cheap Goa hotel packages, budget rates for Goa resorts & luxury accommodation with a large range of Goa hotels and resorts. Also there are several affordable tours & packages available for Goa tour and explore the most attractive Goa 3nights 4days package.
Day 1 : Arrival at Goa and Day out
Day 2 : Sightseeing – North Goa
Day 3 : Sightseeing – Southern Goa
Also there are several affordable tours & packages available for Goa tour and explore the most attractive Goa 3nights 4days package.
- 24 X 7 Customer Service assistance.
- Complimentary Breakfast in all hotels/resorts.
- A/C Conveyance for the package.
- One Double room in all Hotels/Resorts
- Full Secured Kerala Tour package
- All transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Driver’s Bata, Fuel, Toll, Permit and Parking Charges.
- Well maintained vehicle with well mannered and English or Hindi speaking Driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in price will be payable by the guest/ client.
- Please check the hotel website before booking your tour, Normal Vehicle Timing-9AM-5PM.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions. Houseboat
- Check in Time: 12 noon and Checkout 09.00 AM
- Houseboats are for exclusive usage and not shared
- Houseboats are accompanied by navigator and cook.
- Meal plan - Starts with Lunch and ends with Breakfast (Typical Kerala Cuisine, if you require any other cuisine inform us at least 5 days in advance)
- From 17.00 hrs to 8.00 hrs houseboat will be stationary, and cruise time 1pm to 5.30pm.
- AC Houseboats - AC is operational only from 10 PM to 7 AM. (If you require 24 hour AC, it will be charged extra) In Premium Houseboat Any time A/c when you use the bedroom.
- Flight / Train tickets, Entry Ticket
- Expenses of a personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, local guides, entrance fee at monuments, Still/video camera fees at monuments, laundry, phone/fax, tips & gratuities, any items not specified above.
- Any meals, accommodation or services not mentioned in Cost Includes
- Boating at Periyar tiger reserve. (We can’t book boating at Periyar since there is no option for booking early and its highly reserved area. Forest Dept directly offering boating there.Direct guest presence is needed to book boating.)